Dixcart UK Corporate Tax Services
It is important to ensure that your business is as tax efficient as possible, as well as being tax compliant, and Dixcart UK can work with you to ensure that this is the case.
We provide specialist corporate tax and business tax advice.
We can also advise businesses on how to take advantage of R&D tax credits, encourage external investment by using tax reliefs for investors such as EIS and SEIS and how to retain key employees, using share option schemes such as the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI). Our team combine extensive technical knowledge with broad commercial experience. We are strongly focussed on helping our clients’ companies achieve success and growth and we communicate in plain English.
The services we offer include:
- Tax compliance and reporting
- Managing tax risk
- Advising on matters such as HMRC’s Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS),
- Making claims under the Research and Development (R&D) tax credits scheme
- Advice on the Capital Allowances Superdeduction
- Retaining key employees using share option schemes such as the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI)
- Planning opportunities such as Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT’s).
- Corporate restructuring and demergers
- M&A taxation
- International Tax structuring
When a business is considering expanding overseas, we advise on the options available and the relevant tax and commercial implications. Advising business owners on the tax matters arising from restructuring as well as buying and selling companies is a key area of our work.
We have the professional knowledge and expertise to provide you with relevant, practical corporate tax advice. Talk to us today about how we can help.