UK immigration

UK Immigration Lawyer, Vincent Chung, provides an update on UK immigration, including the options available leading to permanent settlement and applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (“ILR”) and the following visas:

  • Tier 1 (Investor) visa
  • Sole Rep visa
  • Start-up and Innovator visa

The data contained within this document is for general information only. No responsibility can be accepted for inaccuracies. Readers are also advised that the law and practice may change from time to time. This document is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute accounting, legal or tax advice. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.